$5 meal 7-Eleven: Bibimbop




Bibimbop Hot Boost Bowl
7-Eleven
$4.99

I hesitated to pay more for this bowl than their other ones. I lub the pork adobo bowl. The pork and peas bowl. But I try to eat something healthy, preferably meatless (or close to it) at least once a day.

This bowl fits the criteria for a $6 meal deal: tastes GREAT, locally made and well below 6 bucks. Thumbs up, 7-Eleven.

The variety in this is stunning. Edamame. Kochujang. Egg. 12-grain rice. Some shredded beef. Bok choy. Fried tofu. Kim chi.

I know I liked it because I devoured it in the car at the parking lot of Waialae 7-Eleven barely taking a breath before bites. I wanted more.

Please keep bringing us daily customers new stuff. Bring it on!
@7elevenhi #bibimbop #pickledmangohawaii #tofu #kimchi #kochujang #edamame #kaimuki





Comments