Five Guys: Hamburger


I ended up in Five Guys because... I needed a power outlet. They reconfigured Starbucks and Jamba Juice, and I needed electricity for my laptop. Five Guys saved me a drive to another spot as I was on a work deadline.

I got my burger, double patty hamburger, $9.50 or so. Good stuff. Got almost all the toppings, including mushrooms. It's a quality product and worth the price if you can afford it every day. For me, it was worthwhile. But on the whole, I'm not a huge gourmet burger guy. I mean, a $2.79 Whopper Junior is good stuff for me. The char on the meat. The RAW onion. Tomato, etc.

In-And-Out in Cali is memorable, but even that's got its limits. It's just a burger. Now, when someone starts making kal bi burgers with kimichi topping, I'll probably flip out.



Comments