Toy Story 4: Finale packs evolutionary punch


Toy Story 4
Consolidated Koko Marina
Pupule rating 3.9 (out of 4)
Pixar has always taken its time to perfect the Toy Story series, and this installation hits that balance between action and sentimentality. This one promised a lot of “I’m not crying where’s my Kleenex” moments. I didn’t cry as often as I was afraid I might. If this truly is the series finale, Pixar went out with a bang. But I really hope there’s more. Maybe 5, 10 years down the road, but eventually. It’s just too good to completely shut down.
It was invigorating to see a female character become, basically, Wonder Woman, in 4. Seems like the trend in enough films, to bestow superhero powers into non-lead characters, and it works well here.
Ton of big-name cameos in this one, including Keanu Reeves. Not that I noticed. Might see this again. 

#toystory4

Comments