The Hungry Breakfast Plate at Harry's Cafe


I subbed out white rice for the ono hash browns on this trip to Harry's Cafe. Eggs over easy. Portuguese Sausage. Toast, buttered. Perfection.

Harry's is what Washington Saimin was, and could have been. I wish we had both instead of only one, but Harry's has survived and thrived. 






My buddy, @tanikaze, was already almost pau with his breakfast when I arrived. Parking was a bit of a challenge, but after a couple of rounds, I found a spot a couple of blocks away. I don't mind walking. I need it.

Harry's owner made a big bowl of beef daikon soup (off menu) for @tanikaze's mom, who is home recovering from recent surgery. He didn't request it and had no idea this was coming. This is what I call a gift from the soul. And food is often the common denominator.











Comments