Talking with Prince: I thank Blue Jasmine Milk Tea gelato


So this was a funny dream. I go up a building to see Prince. They told me 9th floor. Wrong. It was the 2nd floor.

Prince, my brother Kimo and me are walking to an ice cream or gelato shop. We’re dressed normal. Prince is wearing a big white and teal outfit.
I said, they told me 9th floor. He says, “It’s the second.” For some reason I ask, if you sat down at a piano for 9 and a half hours, how many songs would you have? “200,” he says.
Then I tell him, you have something special. Better get it out before it runs dry.
Instead of laughing at me, he just nods.
Don’t ask me why I’m so obnoxious in the dream. I haven’t had caffeine more than 3 times in the last 3 months. Except for that blue jasmine milk tea gelato couple days ago. That was potent. I blame it on that.
Or maybe I should have more. Maybe Bob Marley and Whitney can talk to me next time.

#prince #gelato #bluejasmine #milktea @viagelatohawaii

Comments