Times deli: Corned beef cabbage

I walked in for fried chicken, and left Times Supermarket deli with a heavy plate of corned beef and cabbage. The friendly folks there at Kahala Times mentioned that there were no carrots and potatoes
left in the cabbage mix, which was expected just before closing time (6 p.m.), but I didn't mind. Came with three sides, so I opted for mashed potatoes and steam veggies. 

Times always comes through. Not sure who the cooks are, but the corned beef is tender and perfect. Just like all the items I love. This was a great late-day meal after I missed lunch. Comes with a drink, your choice of Pepsi or bottled water. I like lots of mustard on my corned beef, too. Thumbs up!




I walked into Times Supermarket for fried chicken at the deli. I walked out with succulent corned beef cabbage. Every dish is a win.

Comments