Brew Review: Coors

Yes, I had to celebrate the start of the NFL season yesterday with a tall can of Coor's, which I had not sipped in years. At least a decade, maybe two. I always preferred Coors over Budweiser, but not over Miller Lite or Miller Genuine Draft. That's not saying a whole lot, though, since I gave up on mass-produced domestic brews long ago. But I will say that Coors still has that sharp bite, though not as funky an aftertaste as Bud (formaldehyde).

Coors (USA)
Appearance (0 to 4 stars): 3.0
Aroma: 3.0
Flavor: 2.5
Texture: 2.5
Drinkability: 3.0

Overall score: 14.0 / 20.0

Cost: $2.49 (big can).
On the label: NFL KICKOFF.
Summary: Coors ice cold goes great with Buffalo Wings flavor Doritos. Hail to the new NFL season and all three of my fantasy teams!

Reviewed on Sept. 10, 2007



Comments