Chippy garlic and vinegar corn chips


Tried this for the first time the other day. $1.25 from a mom-and-pop store in Kalihi that sells a lot of Filipino products and produce. Never seen it before. The garlic and vinegar flavors are among my favorites, but combined? Great idea.

The taste? The corn chips are a bit similar to Fritos, not as dense and thick. The flavor was pretty good, but I'd rate this a 7 out of 10. A little teeny bit disappointing, but still good enough to throw into my next homemade salad.

Comments

Unknown said…
This is one of the best chips in a food industry can satisfy my tummy needs. With this one I know, I will be satisfied and happy. This Chippy never fail to let me see what I have to taste... Taste so good and refreshing, nothing can beat its magic... Awesome flavor in every bite... :) for that very reason, I always purchase a lot of these online at Goods.ph with their nice quality service that made it possible thank you for sharing your greatness to the Filipino people...