Times Supermarket: Aku Limu Poke


I'm becoming more and more of a Times Supermarket fan. The deli is awesome daily with relatively cheap plate lunches that never fail. But on the day before Hurricane Lane was forecasted to near Oahu, I wandered in to shop for necessities. NOTHING WAS OVERPRICED. Times is so good, they don't bother with price gauging like some other retail stores around the island.

In fact, there were so many items on sale, it was the opposite of gauging. TIMES IS GOOD!

I didn't need aku poke, but I hadn't seen aku in a stores for ages, so I had to indulge. This was good. Sometimes, pre-frozen poke isn't worth it, but this one is. Good price, $10.99/lb, I think. I got half-pound. And off I went to prepare for the hurricane. Thank God it fizzled out, but not before dumping 3-4 feet of rain on the Big Island. Thankfully, nobody injured.

Comments