Times Deli: Laulau + Fried Chicken



Friday at Times Supermarket Deli at Waialae means Hawaiian food. No poi, but it's all good. I like their laulau, and this time I got all Okinawan sweet potato for my sides. The chicken long rice was stellar, too. I'm not a major fan of chicken long rice, but the ginger is nice and strong in their version.

For kicks, I also got two fried chicken thighs since I like theirs so much. Oh, and there was lomi salmon and haupia, all excellent. And, of course, this comes with a drink. I don't want everyone clogging the line at Times Deli. The prices are so good and the food quality is always outstanding.

I'm not complaining, but I just like it the way it is. Great good, variety (new menu daily), convenient and relatively cheap. Who needs long lines? So yeah, uhh, this is a dilemma. Only if this post has any effect, which I tend to think not. I'm getting hungry...

Comments